Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Gun Seller

The author's name drew me to the book and when I saw the words action-packed, fast-paced and funny I was sold.  While there is blackmail, conspiracy, turncoats, and sarcasm I don't think all three of those words really describe the book. The story took a long time to start making sense, it was mystery after mystery and the main character is so confused about what is going on I kept thinking I was missing something. The characters just kept coming, the end was  big moment where the main character was asking his friends to trust him but we barely knew those characters they came in so late in the book.There were also some strange leaps in time after the it settled into the story so I would say it is sometimes fast and sometimes very slow-paced with rare sequences of action. I loved the main character's humor and wit though, the book was more than funny and I laughed numerous times reading it.
  Absolutely funny but the plot was slow-moving with weird breaks. It had an extremely satisfying ending, with a shoot out and big twists.
Enjoyable level: 6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment