Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Etiquette and Espionage

My sister found this book on sale at borders and quickly passed it on to me, saying she loved it, and I have to agree with her. This book is part of a series which is the last thing I need to be starting considering the pile of books waiting on me and my imminent move but fortunately for me it is a very stand alone book, the entirety of the story is wrapped up and while I would love to read more of the series I feel I can wait and go back to it when I have the time.
This is a steampunk novel about a girl being forced to go to a finishing school only to find it is actually a school for spies, which she quite excels at. She makes friends and enemies of teachers and students and meets a werewolf and a vampire (though neither of those takes up a big part in the story which I was thankful for, I mean the school and the main character were interesting enough).
Good, 300 pages or so, fairly quick read. I look forward to more of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment